100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : An herbal magic potion that will make wiser and better looking. We’re kidding about the better looking part, you’re already gorgeous. Sweet, herbal, spicy, floral, musky, with a hint of pepper
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Herbal
NOTE : Middle
PART OF THE PLANT : Blossoms and Leaves
METHOD : Steam Distilled
DESCRIPTION : Sage is a silverish green leaved plant with flowers that are generally blue, purple, pink or white and has a nice, herbal scent. It is often used in cooking and to provide flavor. It has also been a staple in Chinese and European medicine. Clary Sage has a long history as a medicinal herb. It has thick “hairy” stems, typically with flowers in mauve to lilac or white to pink. We combined both to create a unique scent and enjoy the benefits of both.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 2nd Sacral, 6th Third Eye
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF SUPER SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Relieves tension and stress
- Promotes a sense of happiness and joy
- Encourages positivity
- Balances emotions and mood swings
- Relieves fatigue and depression (Sage and Clary Sage)
- Increases memory, focus, and attention
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF SUPER SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Helps improve skin with its anti-aging benefits, and prevents skin problems (Sage & Clary Sage)
- Helps hair growth, protection, and shine (Sage)
- Anti-inflammatory (Sage & Clary Sage)
- Improves digestion and stomach problems (Sage & Clary Sage)
- Assists with dental health as a mouthwash and treatment for gums, and throat infections (Sage & Clary Sage)
- Antispasmodic that can help relax muscles and reduce mucus (Sage)
- Antibacterial – inhibits the growth of fungus, bacteria, and infections (Clary Sage)
- Increases libido (Clary Sage)
- Regulates menstruation (Clary Sage)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Pepper, Cedarwood, Ginger, Frankincense, Chamomile, Lavender, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
SUPER SAGE WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: Sage : 1,8-cineole, camphor, α-thujone, β-thujone, borneol, and viridiflorol Clary Sage : linalool, linalyl acetate, caryophyllene, a-terpineol, geraniol, neryl acetate, sclareol and germacrene