100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE: A deep breath of “You can take on the world!” Fresh, minty, cool
FRAGRANCE FAMILY: Herbal
PART OF THE PLANT: Leaves
METHOD: Steam distilled
A leafy plant that is a natural hybrid of water mint (mentha aquatic) and spearmint (menthe spicata) and was first cultivated in England in the late 17th century. It has been used as a remedy for indigestion since ancient Egyptian times. Today it is used for culinary, industrial, medicinal and body care purposes.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 1st Root, 5th Throat
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Uplifting mentally and physically
- Relieves anxiety and negative thoughts
- Minimizes feeling emotionally overwhelmed
- Helps with focus and concentration
- Alleviates feelings of worry and not being good enough
- Reduces resentment and pride
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Alleviates upset stomach, gas, abdominal pain and issues with IBS
- Alleviates headaches and problems with allergies and hay fever
- Helps minimize the effects of shingles and cold sores
- Stimulates blood flow
- Cools and energizes the body
- Mouthwash and freshen breath
- Improves respiratory tract, and is an expectorant and decongestant
- Antiseptic and antibacterial
- Reduces dandruff and protects hair and scalp
- Anti-inflammatory and helps with asthma, muscle spasms and pain
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
Tips, Suggestions, Usage
BLENDS WELL WITH:
Bergamot, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Rosemary, Sandalwood
Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together. Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life. Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent. Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree. Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin. Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Pure Essential Oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: menthol and menthone, menthyl acetate, limonene, beta-pinene and beta-caryophyllene.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil